Colour my FATE Colour my FATE

so peaceful and relaxed

These tones just calm me down and make me feel better. This creates a perfect ambience for work without any stress.
This is music that will make you silent for a moment, great job.

Stacking Money Everyday Stacking Money Everyday

hmm what do I think?...

FUCKING EPIC

Really this is good stuff, I could listen this for hours.
Stacking money on this shit x)

Dubaudio - Eternal Dubaudio - Eternal

awww man

I hate 0-bombers,
I normally dont give 10's but this is to compensate ^^.
I has slow progression but that's what I like actually.

Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

will it ever come?

I doubt it.......
Good song though!

Zombie Theme Demo 1 Zombie Theme Demo 1

sweet

I wish you the best of luck with your project.
As for the music: pretty nice! It does succeed in giving me that progressive horror-themed feeling of being chased.

thedeafbeats responds:

Thanks, man. Hopefully it all comes to fruition.

Gamer's Rave III Gamer's Rave III

wow

With most songs on NG I click on the next one in 30 seconds, sometimes I listen it all the way trough, sometimes I listen to it 5 times before going on to the next one but this one I've listened for one hour straight!
You say you didnt like the outcome, but I think its great; the imperfection of it makes it even more perfect.

Penguin Ultimatus Penguin Ultimatus

great

It always amazes me how often music in the Newgrounds audio portal approaches professional music. And I like this especially because I can play it and not worry about finding any other quality music for the next 15 minutes :D.

HALO main theme HALO main theme

sounds like halo, doesnt feel like it

This is Halo without a doubt, but good music is more than just getting the tones right. I really mis the feeling I have when I listen the original halo song. This is nothing more than a empty hull. Just because its halo doesnt mean its good. I think you failed to recreate the halo soundtrack.

ZP || Love Like Space ZP || Love Like Space

love it

keeps me entertained all the way trough, which is impressive. Very inspiring song great job!

ZachPayne responds: