Meanwhile, at Adobe Meanwhile, at Adobe

amazingly funny.

IHS Animation Collab '10 IHS Animation Collab '10

only reason why this is worth it is because of the one Justin made, the others arent really worth it. I know it takes ages to do that stuff FBF (even on paper lol) but still.. also the music was a little awkward when you click on the different animations..

A Smash Bros Christmas A Smash Bros Christmas

eeeh..
A little late since xmas was some time ago, and the voice acting wasnt too spot on either. But I enjoyed the length of it, good job.
End made me lol

Recurring Dream Recurring Dream

I also had this weird dream once..

Maybe one day I'll also make an animation about it just like you :)
The experience your movie created was pleasurable, good job!

Gerkinman responds:

I am glad you had a good time ^^

The Race! The Race!

lol

I heared a really weird background music instead of the normal track, maybe its an easter egg.

Babies Babies

fantastic!

Sick stuff. If you watch it fullscreen you can even see the little placenta's flying around lol.
First time I watched it I didn't pay attention to the animation and I was unable to find out the loop moment! This is once more a great music video loop.
I expected nothing less from your great artistic skills, keep it up!

Song Of Skyrim Song Of Skyrim

meh

High quality graphics
High quality sound / voiceacting
Great animation

But for some reason its not working out. I can't really say what it is, I just feel something is missing / wrong.
Don't get me wrong though I love the game itself.

The Obnoxious Orange The Obnoxious Orange

great animation

I really like this parody on the anointing orange.
Too bad this animation won't get through in youtube since the word 'Obnoxious' is matched to 'annoying' so you will only see the annoying orange when you search it.

2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle 2 Guys & a Jigsaw Puzzle

good stuff

Really enjoyed watching this and I am suprised by how much sence it actually makes. Great humor, good animation and good voice acting 5/5 9/10

Bubblegum Bubblegum

I remember

this being in the treasure hunt way back. The world bubblegum got stuck in my head and I just felt like re watching this again.

Its just that its pure humor, this shows that if you have a good idea you dont need to be super tight on your animation (like some animations rely on to get their views). Great work this has a nice place in my favourites.