All 10 art Reviews

A LINE! A LINE!

I wish to buy this art for a million, billion dollars; if only I had that money.

Breaking Bad Tribute Breaking Bad Tribute

really good, especially the facial expression of Jesse.

emoticons emoticons

Oh it's useful alright!

itsybitsyspider itsybitsyspider

my cat eats spiders.

blauwwolkje92 responds:

yea lollll ur spider free lolll i should borrow it ,only for spider catching ,i saw a cat eat one once upon a time was a weird cat that did tricks and played with my brothers friends , was a real creepy night that day hmmm ...

Planet Buster Planet Buster

pieeuw pieeuw,

it looks surprisingly good to me, it gives this sense of that the planet displayed is truly massive in size, however at the point of impact its missing some depth. Keep up the good work.

cats on top cats on top

Cool,
the little cat on the bigger cat on the lower middle part of the image looks like a penis with a cat face.
Also I would like a bigger resolution next time so I can zoom in some more :).
All in all pretty good job and keep it up!

blauwwolkje92 responds:

hhhahahahaaaaa lol ,hahahaa your just dirty minded :p ,lol but thanx,next time ill make sure pic is bigger lolll

standing alone standing alone

I'd make a treehouse out of it

blauwwolkje92 responds:

hahahhaa wow arnt you handy than if you are able to do so :p

ilvoeufloffmonster.png ilvoeufloffmonster.png

I think not

Hot air Baloons Hot air Baloons

I liked to be viewer number 6 on this one
It looks like something my little sister has made... only the colours are inside the lines
And the effects are probably 2 clicks so no comment on that 1 ;)

XwaynecoltX responds:

Ok thank you

~X~

Faun Faun

Awesome!

Verry great art indeed. Although I think the backgrounds are slightly vague, but I think this is what you intended. And I also write this so when people come here the first review they see wont be a '0' given be an 8YO.